Here are some questions we are frequently asked, if you do not see an answer to your question or you would like more information, please feel free to get in touch
Your individual room is secured by your own padlock, thus you are safe in the knowledge that you are the only key holder to your unit.
- You have an electronic access card
- ONLY YOU have a key to your unit
- State of the art CCTV + alarm
Have any questions ? Call in and see for yourself !
The following items are prohibited:
- Explosives, firearms or ammunitions
- Hazardous, toxic or radioactive goods and aerosol cans
- Gas canisters e.g. for barbecues or caravan use
- Pollutants or contaminated goods
- Illegal goods
- Cash or Securities
- Perishable goods, live animals or plants
Other than this it’s up to you!
We accept all major debit and credit cards, cash and cheques and you pay for what storage you need.
- Your personal contact details, including e-mail address if available.
- Two alternative contact names, addresses & phone numbers. These are necessary in the unlikely event of an emergency situation.
When you store you need to declare the total value of the goods stored.
Insurance is a condition of self storage in the UK. We can make arrangements to cover your goods under an insurance policy. A modest additional fee (dependent of the level of cover needed) is payable, and this is added to your rental. Your home contents policy may already provide cover – if this is the case please bring a copy of the insurance schedule as we need to see documentary proof that appropriate cover is in place.
Or you are welcome to provide your own padlock.